Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Be still, my heart



I've been roaming around Tallahassee getting the lay of the land and the sense of the neighborhood. On a morning walk this sign grabbed my attention and for just a minute, my heart.
If anything were ever true!!!
Daughter Katy who is old enough to know her own mind (But that's been true since she was 5!) bought a motorcycle not to very long. And there is a long story about it that is not mine to tell. I enjoy hearing about her adventures, and, maybe, I have bragged a little bit about my daughter's bravery and independence.
Still and all, there's lots of truth in this sign. Think I should frame this picture for her Christmas present?

1 comment:

Lee Ambrose said...

Yes I do think you should frame a picture of this for her for Christmas... I'm with you on this one! Lee