Saturday, February 26, 2011

Eat, eat, eat

Probably time to get serious about joining a gym. Doing my Wii Fit, learning to run again, and possibly having my mouth wired shut!

Another food trunk lunch! That's three in a row. Bad girl! Good food!

No Borders is taking up Wednesday through Saturday residence in the Menil Parking lot less than a block from our house. Enchiladas--best in town-yesterday. Today, elote (corn on the cob) and turkey torta (sandwich). Excellent.

During the morning I had a moment of rising sap and went to the garage to get my hand gardening tools. My garage apartment neighbor Fabiano was smoking chicken. I admired. About midway through the tortas the doorbell rang. Fabiano was standing there with a plate--not only chicken quarters, but ribs and sausage--no food truck tomorrow. That's for sure.

I'll add a picture of that bounty tomorrow. It's sealed up in the fridge right now--waiting.

I love my neighborhood--it is so tasty!

1 comment:

Linda Hicks said...

Oh dear! Nothing like good good neighbors...and all those food trucks. Fascinating!