Tuesday, November 02, 2010

'Morning glory



‘Morning Glory! We had a glorious start to the next-to-the-last month. Isn’t it (or is it?) surprising how many things we can find to do outside on a day like this? Our morning included a pleasant walk through the neighborhood, the rewarding experience of taking the pedestrian bridge across I59—getting to look down and watch all the cars zipping their drivers to ‘something important’ while we enjoyed the sun and soft air.

Wasn’t just folks enjoying the day. These morning glories greeted us from a yard along the way. The yellow posies waved hello in the breeze. Wish I knew their names.




Today is different, it's raining. Better to stay home! I know it's election day, but I voted early--staying home is fine.

Morning rain, cars race

Everyone going somewhere

I'm glad I'm home.

2 comments:

Linda Hicks said...

You are supposed to let me know when you are blogging!!! There are still a few posies showing their colors and shapes here, but it is going to be raining for 3 or 4 days. Rain does make things lush.

Trilla said...

I've been so dilatory (fancy word for lazy) about this, I was abashed (embarrassed) to admit I'm giving it another go. Knowing you are watching should help me keep it up!